- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Service Technician is Responsible for the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of warehouse equipment, including hydraulic and electrical equipment. This individual will be responsible for various duties including but not limited to the operational integrity, maintenance (preventive maintenance), repair and documentation of all warehouse equipment. The Service technician’s role involves contributing to the overall preventative maintenance program within the framework of the company.
- Work with power tools, drive a forklift, and perform various duties around the warehouse.
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Packages and weights all material leaving the storeroom and supports cycle count
- Prepares repairs for pickup by repair vendors and prepares appropriate shipping orders for transport
- Identifies differences on inventory and notifies leadership
- Operates a forklift to load and unload trucks and storeroom
- performs routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment, mechanisms, mechanical systems and electrical circuits.
- Perform service, maintenance, repair and installation on: Commercial doors; Loading docks; and general warehouse equipment.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A basic understanding of mechanical equipment is preferred.
- Ability to get along with others and work as part of a team.
- A safety-oriented attitude is required.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. frequently.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Hydraulic knowledge
- Industrial PLC Knowledge
- Communication from PC to PLC Knowledge
ManufacturingView all jobs at Warehouse