Lift Truck Operator - Weekend PM Shift
Warehouse Specialists, LLC Neenah, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WSI provides warehousing, distribution, and transportation services to many large companies throughout the United States. WSI is committed to providing our customers with reliable and high quality service at a good value while ensuring a positive and safe working environment for our employees. We strive to achieve this by hiring high quality people like you! WSI provides a competitive total rewards package that includes compensation and benefits. If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of check us out at www.wsinc.com!
We are hiring for a Weekend PM Shift, 12-hour shift, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (6:00pm - 6:00am). Work 36 hours get paid 40 hours. Lift Truck Operator (LTO) to provide safe and efficient material handling to support customer needs. This position will report to the supervisor and facility manager and will occasionally require week days, holidays, and overtime. Our competitive benefits, including shift differential and other corporate paid plans, will be of value to you! The base wage is $15.00/Hr. with $1.00 shift differential and there will be base wage incentive increases at 6-12-18- and 24 months.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Safely inspect, unload, and put away product from inbound trailers and containers via lift truck
· Operate a lift truck to pick orders and load product onto trailers, containers, and railcars
· Utilize all material handling technology to maximize efficiency and maintain accurate inventory
· Ensure all safety and position standard operating procedures are followed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Reliable transportation to report to scheduled shift and travel between facilities, as needed
· Basic math, reading, and writing skills to ensure accurate counts and paperwork
· Ability to operate technology equipment including Radio Frequency (RF) Scanners to manage inventory
· Previous knowledge or a desire to learn about the product being handled
· Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
· Ability to follow instructions and follow through on assigned tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and written
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Previous lift truck experience is preferred, but not required; loading and unloading trailers, containers, and railcars
PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time through hot and cold temperatures
· Ability to repetitively twist or turn to drive in reverse; and stand, climb, kneel, stoop and squat, as needed
· Ability to turn steering wheel on lift truck requiring full rotation of arms and shoulders
· Must be willing and able to safely lift up to 60 pounds, and slide, push or pull cases weighing up to 150 pounds
· Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and uniforms that are provided by the company
BENEFITS AND TOTAL REWARDS:
· Competitive wages, including shift premiums; and opportunities for advancement
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, and Flexible Spending Plans available
· Company-paid Short/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and Employee Assistance plans
· Company-paid Time-Off (PTO), Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match and Profit Sharing
· Referral Bonus, Wellness Programs, Clothing Allowance/Uniforms, Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursement
Warehouse Specialists, LLCWhy Work Here?
Do your best work at WSI with team support, a positive environment, competitive pay, and ongoing development!
WSI provides warehousing, distribution, and transportation services throughout the United States. WSI is committed to providing our customers with reliable and quality service at a good value while ensuring a positive and safe working environment for our employees. We strive to achieve this by hiring high quality people like you! WSI provides a competitive total rewards package that includes compensation and benefits. If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, check us out at www.wsinc.com!
8511 Martin DriveNeenah, WI