Inventory Control Clerk (ICC)
Warehouse Specialists, LLC Matteson, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are hiring for a 1st shift, 8:00am – 4:30pm, Inventory Control Coordinator (ICC) to ensure basic materials, equipment and supplies are available in correct quantities to meet customer expectations for the shipment and receipt of finished product. This full-time position will report to the facility supervisor and may occasionally require weekends, holidays, and overtime. Our competitive benefit package, including shift differential and other corporate paid plans, will be of value!
Duties and Accountabilities:
· Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; track orders; and investigate issues
· Maintain database, perform physical counts, reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports
· Investigate and resolve customer complaints and claims, and respond professionally
· Process and document returns as required following established procedures
· Ensure all safety and position standard operating procedures are followed
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Database Management
· Basic math to ensure accurate counts including ability to analyze and problem-solve
· Ability to operate technology equipment including Radio Frequency (RF) Scanners to manage inventory
· Previous knowledge or a desire to learn about the product being handled
· Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
· Ability to follow instructions and follow through on assigned tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and written
Education and Experience:
· Minimum 2 years of experience with inventory control processes and procedures
· Previous experience working in warehouse environment, preferred
· Experience operating lift trucks with attachments such as forks, drum clamps or roll clamps, preferred
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time through hot and cold temperatures
· Ability to repetitively twist or turn to drive in reverse; and stand, climb, kneel, stoop and squat, as needed
· Ability to turn steering wheel on lift truck requiring full rotation of arms and shoulders
· Must be willing and able to safely lift up to 50 pounds
· Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and uniforms that are provided by the company
Warehouse Specialists, LLCWhy Work Here?
Do your best work at WSI with team support, a positive environment, competitive pay, and ongoing development!
WSI provides warehousing, distribution, and transportation services throughout the United States. WSI is committed to providing our customers with reliable and quality service at a good value while ensuring a positive and safe working environment for our employees. We strive to achieve this by hiring high quality people like you! WSI provides a competitive total rewards package that includes compensation and benefits. If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, check us out at www.wsinc.com!
21800 S CICERO AVEMatteson, IL
Transportation and Storage