Warehouse Team Member
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
With a projected 1,000 cafes in the United States by 2030, Paris Baguette is one of the fastest-growing neighborhood bakery cafés in the world. Our vision is to reestablish the neighborhood bakery café as the heart of the community around the world. Paris Baguette’s mission is to bring expertly crafted baked and brewed goods through a warm and welcoming bakery café experience that delivers joy to everyone.
If you are someone who has heart, wants to spread joy, nourish community and is ready to rise to the occasion, we are looking for you to join our growing team!
WHAT WE ARE HUNGRY FOR
The Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for receiving & stocking incoming shipments, loading and unloading of trucks and ensuring timely delivery to customers and clients. As the Warehouse Team Member, this candidate will interact with customers, fill out paperwork to record deliveries and stock incoming orders.
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picks and packs incoming/outgoing shipments quickly and accurately.
- Coordinates/executes special deliveries (catering, equipment, etc.)
- Rotates inventories to proper positions.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves and Racks.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Works safely and ensures compliance with safety guidelines.
- Ensures organization/cleanliness of work area meets or exceeds food storage standards.
- Maintains warehouse area and equipment.
- Cycle counts Inventory daily & monthly.
- Delivers product within assigned route schedule and time windows and complete Driver Transportation logs, company vehicle maintenance reports.
- Unload/Load products from trailer, by hand or using pallet jack, and place in customers’ designated areas.
- Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Follow Paris Baguette preferred work methods at all times; advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain and safely operate assigned equipment, including but not limited to hand cart, pallets, load bars, STS unit, and personal protective equipment.
- Must be willing to work weekdays & occasional Saturday.
- Position requires delivering truckloads of food products and supplies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- 1-2 years’ delivery truck driving/warehouse experience, preferred
- Pallet breakdown and Pallet jack delivery experience, preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Electric Pallet Jack/Forklift experience, preferred
- Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the ability to effectively balance priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Feedback is a gift! Ability to provide construction feedback and recognition to every member of the organization, along with Franchisees, to ensure we have an open and transparent culture of high performance standards.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and support diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive, self-motivated and driven.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative and engaged team work environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to Paris Baguette’s Mission, Vision, Brand Values and Culture.
- Competitive compensation
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for Full Time Employees
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid time off, paid Holidays
- High Performance Culture
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Warehouse (East)
Get fresh Assistant Warehouse Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.