Sales Advisor, Part-Time - Legacy Place
Job Status: Part-Time
Warby Parker is searching for a well-rounded Sales Advisor to help us deliver the best possible service to each and every one of our customers. In supporting our retail locations across the country (and Canada!), Advisors have a direct, immediate impact on the success of Warby Parker through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects. We've grown to who we are today thanks in no small part to them! In this role, you'll get to show folks firsthand what Warby Parker is all about while making glasses shopping a goosebump-inducing experience. Sound cool? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy on the sales floor
- Delight customers through nothing-but-wonderful service
- Demonstrate unparalleled product knowledge and offer exceptional style advice
- Dream up ways to reinvent retail and the glasses-shopping experience
- Anticipate the needs of your team and customers alike, and be at the ready to lend a hand
- Help foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Who you are:
- Excited to work and learn at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Backed by customer-facing experience in a service-minded environment
- A proactive, adaptable problem-solver who reacts quickly in unexpected situations
- A positive team player who leads by example
- Able to effectively communicate with a variety of people
- Organized, attentive, and detail-oriented
- An energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in fashion and technology
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby ParkerDedham, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.