Part-Time Remote Customer Experience Advisor—Retail Phones
This is a part-time remote position based in Nashville, TN.
Warby Parker is searching for a remote part-time CX Advisor to help us deliver best-in-class support to our customers. As a member of our CX team, you'll be instrumental in representing the Warby Parker brand for our customers far and wide. We strive to create extraordinary glasses shopping and ownership experiences, and as a CX Advisor this will be your specialty. Day in and day out, you'll go above and beyond to surpass our customers’ expectations, knocking their socks off through every email and call. Sound cool? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver nothing-but-wonderful customer service by phone and email
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use internal communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Dream up solutions for even the smallest trends and pain points so we can optimize each customer’s experience
Who you are:
- A self-starter who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (keyboard shortcuts are the secret to your success!)
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Warby Parker and build strong customer relationships
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Able to attend an in-person four-week onboarding at Warby Parker’s Nashville headquarters (you must reside in the greater Nashville area)
- Have a quiet work space with minimal noise (i.e., home office) in which you'll fulfill your shifts
- Able to work 20–29 hours per week, with shift times starting as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 9 p.m.
- Available evenings and weekends, including during the holiday season
- Has reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router—a laptop and all necessary equipment will be provided!
- Customer service experience
- Experience working from home
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels and designing our frames in-house, we’re able to offer top-quality glasses and sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, we’ve set up headquarters in New York City and Nashville, built our own optical lab, and opened retail locations all around the U.S. and Canada. As we grow, we’re committed to proving that businesses can scale and be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in need—to date, that’s over five million pairs.
Of course, all work and no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Internet reimbursement plan
- Annual eye exam
- Free eyewear, plus discounts for friends and family
- Team outings
- And more—just ask!