Optometrist - Clay Terrace
- Posted: over a month ago
Warby Parker is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Optometrist for a new opportunity in (or right next to!) our store. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, innovative, and caring team player who's passionate about helping people see. We'll jive well if you strive to consistently exceed patient expectations, bring a positive attitude to the workplace, and are excited to transform the eyewear industry with us. Sound like your cup of tea? Keep reading!
Some benefits of associating with Warby Parker are:
- An independent practice: Your optometry practice and patient records will belong to you, with no restrictions or interference from Warby Parker regarding fees or patient care.
- Fast growth: You'll launch your practice knowing that Warby Parker draws a large base of customers that it supports through a successful marketing program—which can help both us of grow!
- Great community: You'll work alongside a talented and passionate Warby Parker store team to ensure a seamless patient-customer experience.
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in the state where you will practice
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about new technology and eager to incorporate it into your work
- An innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we've learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we've pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over ten million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means ten million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren't responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We're happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we're all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we're sticking to these values.
HealthcareView all jobs at Warby Parker
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?