FlexUp Staffing, a division of Wanderly, is hiring for Pharmacy Health Care Support positions. This position will help to ensure the satisfaction of customers by providing the required information and health benefits available on the shelf, digitally, and through diagnostic tools. This role will not provide healthcare aide, prescriptive medicine, or medical advice to customers.
· Engage and greet customers walking through the retail setting.
· Provide all the necessary product knowledge for customers to make well informed buying decisions regarding their health.
· Assist with enrollment in rewards program and any digital diagnostic devices carried in store.
· Encourage customers to complete feedback surveys provided by the business team.
· Coordinate with the business team to obtain feedback data from customers’ surveys to better adapt the experience for them.
· Uphold knowledge of local community health events, participate in meetings regarding healthcare services, and communicate the necessary information to customers.
· Manage organization and cleanliness of the waiting room area and Health Corner.
· Ensure equipment used in the Health Corner is properly functioning.
· Always establish a high standard of professionalism in the store.
· Comply with company policies, maintain respectful relationships with coworkers, and act as a store ambassador for the Health Corner.
* Other duties may be assigned.
· High School Diploma/GED
· 6 months of experience in retail healthcare/pharmacy environment.
· Ability to take initiative to develop objectives, tasks, and goals with little to no supervision.
· Experience building relationships with different level teams, customers, and vendors.
· Experience working with digital tools such as tablets, PCs, mobile applications, and in-store connected healthcare devices.
· Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
· Experience working with healthcare jargon/vernacular
· Understanding of the relationship between a patient, insurance, payor, and provider.
· Degree or certification in a healthcare related field.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- US Persons Only (US citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugee or asylee – all require proper identification and documentation).
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background and reference checks, drug screen.
Salary is Dependent on Experience
Why Work Here?Healthcare Technology
Awesome team! Rest you will see how we interact as a company when you interview :)