Maintenance Operations Associate
WanderJaunt Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Hard-working with a great attitude
- Experience fixing or building things, and working with hands is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-starter who can help out wherever needed
- Dependable employee with a reliable track record
- Strong communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation and smartphone, company car is used during shift
- Some college is preferred. New graduates have been very successful in this role.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Pay starts at $14/hr with performance based promotion opportunities
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity for promotion to salaried role for strong performers
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency and reliability of traditional hotels to the vacation rental industry. We recently raised a $2M round of funding and are seeking talented, driven candidates to join our team.
As a member of the operations team you will help run the day-to-day operations in Austin. We are looking for individuals to join our team who can step in and help us maintain a high level of quality across our properties - this means everything from making sure our lightbulbs get replaced often, to working with local providers of services to make sure they respond quickly to our requests. You'll be in an important role in the company, fueling our growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour