WHO WE ARE
Explore the World in a Whole New Way
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability and service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests and end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal — to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, and everything in between. Our Design and Procurement teams express our brand promise and sense of style in each market and unit, and our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed and heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, and Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over and over again.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether they’re on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input and experiences of people from all walks and stages of life and incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, and empowering — starting with our own home.
WHO YOU ARE
- Monitor Cleaning Professional daily activities - ensure operations are running smoothly
- Create employee work schedules and monitor attendance
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Ensure all properties are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Perform linen and towel audits, monthly inventory audit, and track consumable usage
- Assist in Laundry
- Monitor Housekeeping Google Voice and Slack channels and delegate when necessary
- Work closely with leadership to identify and implement ideas that will improve the way we do things.
- 5 day weekday with availability on weekends required
- 6+ months of prior professional cleaning experience preferred (hospitality, residential, vacation rentals, commercial, janitorial, etc.)
- Experience with G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Ability to think on your feet and problem-solve
Ability to communicate effectively on work orders and Slack messages as well as calls and texts
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done (i.e. cleaning properties, spot cleaning carpet, etc.)
- Professional, respectful attitude with all team members
- You must:
- have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- be able to speak and read English
- have legal authorization to work in the United States
- be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- You Pull Together - You have excellent communication skills and you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process and real-world logistics. You believe there’s no such thing as “someone else’s problem” and want to collaborate and problem solve anywhere you can.
- You Cut the Fluff - You love getting honest feedback, and you’re unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You Go Full Throttle - You’re all about impact and ownership. You act with urgency because you’re confident in your convictions, and you’re comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You Dive Deep - Even if you’re not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! You’ll find the root of the issue first and work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Pay starts at $15.25 per hour
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Use of company cars or reimbursement for use of personal automobile
- Snacks and drinks in office
- Join a fun and growing team!