Who We Are
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability, and service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests and end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal — to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, and everything in between. Our Design and Procurement teams express our brand promise and sense of style in each market and unit, and our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed and heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, and Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over and over again.
- You pull together - You have excellent communication skills and you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process, and real-world logistics. You believe there’s no such thing as “someone else’s problem” and want to collaborate and problem solve anywhere you can.
- You cut the fluff - You love getting honest feedback, and you’re unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You go full throttle - You’re all about impact and ownership. You act with urgency because you’re confident in your convictions, and you’re comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You dive deep - Even if you’re not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! You’ll find the root of the issue first and work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether they’re on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input and experiences of people from all walks and stages of life and incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, and empowering — starting with our own home.
About the Role
You'll be joining a small but fast-growing team to play an important role in the Nashville market, fueling our growth. As the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for building out and managing the entire housekeeping team, as well as working with various external vendors to support housekeeping operations in Nashville. This entails working with external vendors such as commercial laundry providers, external cleaning services, and communicating with our internal CX and operations teams to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
What You’ll Do
- Directly manage multiple teams of housekeepers;
- Own all housekeeping metrics in the market, and work with internal and external teams to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness for our guests;
- Work cross functionally with our technology team and operations team in other markets to streamline and improve our local operations;
- Establish and continue working relationships with third party vendors;
- Create and perfect efficient housekeeping processes and procedures;
- Manage and adapt to the fast-changing housekeeping process, and help train new team members.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience in housekeeping or cleaning services;
- 2+ years of managerial experience;
- Experience with both hiring and managing a team;
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- Diligence and strong organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need things to be done quickly, but also accurately.
- Previous experience working in a start-up
- Employer-paid health insurance with dental and vision
- Flexible “My-time” vacation policy
- Salary with an equity component