WHO WE ARE
Explore the World in a Whole New Way
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability and service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests and end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal - to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, and everything in between.
WHO YOU ARE
- Perform a variety of cleaning and housekeeping activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all properties are cared for and inspected according to cleaning standards
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Maintain all cleaning/ housekeeper equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Change linens and gather used linens such as sheets or towels for laundering
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered
- Work closely with housekeeping leadership to identify and implement ideas that will improve the way we do things.
- 6+ months of prior professional cleaning/ housekeeping experience preferred (hospitality, residential, vacation rentals, commercial, janitorial, etc.)
- Hard working, professional, strong attention to detail, and courteous
- You must:
- have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- be able to speak and read English
- have legal authorization to work in the United States
- be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- $13 - $15/hr*
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Travel time to properties is paid, as well as prep time in the office
- Use of company cars
- Snacks and drinks in office
- Join a fun and growing team!
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether they're on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input and experiences of people from all walks and stages of life and incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, and empowering - starting with our own home.
*Cleaning/ housekeeping professionals are paid hourly. The base hourly rate is $13/hr with potential to earn a performance based weekly paid bonus.