Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wanco Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Assistant in our Arvada, CO production facility.
Human Resources Assistant is responsible for recruiting, interviewing potential candidates, and/or assisting with the onboarding process for new hires, paperwork, adding the new hires to the time clock, and doing different reports. Additionally, you must ensure full compliance with HR procedures and processes, maintain strict employee files, and work with other department heads within the company.
The successful candidate has experience in human resources in a manufacturing environment using an HR system with an ability to be self-driven and go ahead with limited direction.
Key requirements include:
· Assist with recruiting including reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, formalizing offers, and communicating with candidates.
· Keep job postings and advertisements up to date.
· Assist with document preparation - new hires, policies, paperwork, and employee file information.
· W-4: help new hires fill out a form.
· Receive from the new hires bank information and update when necessary.
· Obtaining I-9 verification documentation and assisting in I-9 verification steps during onboarding.
· Performing all candidate pre-phone screens.
· Doing employee badges, submitting to IT to create new door cards during the first day of employment, taking ID photos, and printing cards.
· Assisting to add new employees to the time clock and updating the schedule in PLEX.
· Doing daily reports for attendance.
· Receive forms from the employees and supervisor to process: PTO, Vacation, and changes of personal information.
· Assisting in New Hire setup before orientation and onboarding.
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
· Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
· Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.
· 2 or more years of experience
· High school diploma or Associate's Degree
· Must have basic computer skills including typing, data entry, and email
Bilingual: English / Spanish.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strive to achieve your goals and do your part to help the HR team meet business objectives.
· The HR Assistant is expected to act with the utmost respect and professionalism at all times.
· Maintains positive working relationships with all employees.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Shift: M-F,
Reporting: This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Wanco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
5870 Tennyson StDenver, CO
Get fresh Human Resources Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.