Embedded Software Engineer
Wanco, Inc. Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Embedded Software Engineering position developing firmware for industrial instrumentation and controls. The professional we seek will be a key member of a well-established, successful small company that continues to grow through quality products, increasing global demand for industrial technology and valued employees. The Embedded Software Engineering position is an on-site team position, remote work is not available.
Skills and Strengths
· Design and implement firmware on embedded (ARM core) controllers with both single threaded/interrupt driven and Real Time OS architectures
· Embedded Linux application and kernel development
· Strong experience in C/C++ development for embedded systems is required
· Able to write and develop code to run on processors without an OS (bare metal systems)
· Working knowledge of various HW bus interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, USB, etc.)
· Familiarity with TCP/IP socket communication and networking
· GUI design and development
· Possess strong debugging skills and knowledge of common diagnostic tools
· Able to analyze electrical schematic diagrams
· Product development process ownership including all phases: specification, design, test, documentation and support.
· Disciplined use of source version control, specifically GIT
· Present and participate in design reviews of code
Experience and Education
· BSEE, BSCE, BSCS, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· 5+ years of professional experience in software development in commercial environment
Wanco employees are highly dedicated to quality, helping us to remain the most reliable company in the field. Our reputation has been built on a record of service and integrity, and the ability to build products that fit a wide variety of needs.
Innovation and new product development have made us what we are, and will continue to carry our reputation forward, well into the future.
Wanco, Inc.Why Work Here?
Exceptional team, great benefits, industry leader creating great products!
Wanco is the industryʼs leading manufacturer of highway safety and traffic control products. Innovation and new product development have made us what we are, and will continue to carry our reputation forward, well into the future. Wanco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.