Wana Brands is the nation's #1 infused products company with operations in nine states and Canada, and growing. We have spent years fine-tuning our recipes so that our products are delicious as well as consistent and potent. Wana be part of a company whose mission is to help people enhance their lives through the responsible use of cannabis?
Wana Brands is hiring a Marketing Coordinator who will work closely with the Marketing Manager overseeing our out-of-state licensee partners with project management, assist with implementing and monitoring budgets, manage day-to-day communications, and assist with other marketing initiatives.
- Oversee project management for all licensee partners
- Assist in implementing/monitoring proposed budgets for licensee partners
- Participate in and provide actionable summaries of all partner calls
- Manage day-to-day communication between Wana and licensee partners
- Summarize partner communication as needed internally
- Proactively anticipate partner needs
- Manage and share relevant brand assets specific to each market
- Monitor and assist with marketing initiatives such as:
- Digital campaigns
- In-store promotions
- Oversee or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services in markets outside of Colorado
- Share recurring competitive analysis in each market
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active and ongoing communication with licensee partners
- Facilitate any necessary communication between OOS department and OOS licensees
- Communicate all licensee approval needs to Marketing Manager
- Maintain relationships with out of state partner’s marketing, promotion, and sales teams.
- Be able to train partners on Wana Brands marketing
- Review, proofread, and suggest necessary edits on marketing materials
- Monitor and audit marketing programs developed by partners to ensure compliance with Wana Brand’s messaging.
- Leverage marketing initiatives in Colorado and assist partner in localizing and implementing them
- Support initiatives related but not limited to new project launches, advertising campaigns, label designs, promotional campaigns, in store displays and training
- Manage and share branded digital assets
- Monitor budgets by market
- Deploy monthly partner newsletter
- Actively strategize new, applicable resources for partners
- Manage label and packaging updates, as necessary
- Problem solve unexpected issues with licensees
- Communicate updates and relevant information with out-of-state marketing manager
- Act as the main point of contact for all questions, concerns, and communication with licensee partners
- Experience in building and maintaining exceptional business relationships
- Strong attention to detail and quality-assurance
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Digital asset management software knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and strong organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Cannabis industry knowledge is preferred, but not necessary
- Relevant related experience such as:
- Large Scale Event Management/Coordination
- Executive Assistant/Administrator
- Account Management
This job operates in a professional office environment or temporarily remotely. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to view fine print on paper or computer screens.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position works normal business hours Monday-Friday, occasionally working evenings or weekends depending on business needs.
- Salaried position, $42,000-$49,000 DOE
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Life Insurance
- Two weeks PTO and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Product discounts
Wana Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR