Legal Assistant Paralegal
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Handle administrative tasks in small office
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Record and store client information
- Ability to type 50 words per minute
- Familiarity with MS Word
- College degree or enrollment
- Experience with bankruptcy matters
- Ability to use BestCase software
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal fieldAbility to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Wampler & SouderWhy Work Here?
Job gives an excellent opportunity for growth. Quarterly bonus system.
Small law firm primarily litigation.
12114B Heritage Park CircleSilver Spring, MD
LegalView all jobs at Wampler & Souder