Oil and Gas CDL-A Company Drivers, $100K +/-
We are one of the strongest and fastest growing companies in the business. Our culture, core values, are what makes us proud of who we are. We are focused and driven to make the little things matter the most.We keep our word, and are committed to succeed in all that we do.
We aim to provide our employees with the best in class benefit options by focusing on a comprehensive benefit plans and tools that can help both employees and their family members. We embrace the community and care tremendously about the safety and well-being of our employees.
Nothing can top what our employees bring to the table and we want to ensure that our customers feel valued, respected and appreciated. We provide World Class Training to make our Company Drivers World Class Drivers. We go above and beyond to deliver one of the largest customer bases in North America with best-in-class service.
“Our mission is to make our drivers experience the best it can be on the road”
We are currently seeking individuals looking to make a career change. By applying for our CDL driving position as a company driver you will be joining a work environment where you will be excited about going to work everyday!
POSITION: COMPANY DRIVERS
- Responsible for hauling hazardous materials for customers through operational areas
- Operatescompany vehicles safely in accordance with all government and company policies and regulations
- Drives tractor and trailer into position to load/unload, connect hoses to tank and open valves and/or starts pumps
- Responsible for reading gauges/meters, recording quantity loaded and thieving tanks
- Drives tractor and trailer to customer premises, locations are at times, in remote areas; driver should be comfortable driving in various environments/terrain
- Employee must maintain assigned vehicle in clean and orderly manner inside and outside, Understand & follow DOT regulations and company policies pertaining to hours of service record keeping (logs)
- Follows instructions of dispatchers and customer service personnel, complete required paperwork
- Willingness to work days, nights or weekends as the work load dictates
- Employees will be responsible for sampling, testing, loading/unloading to API standards and hauling hazardous materials from sites to destination
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws as well as company policies and procedures
- Seeking dedicated, hard-working drivers who will represent our quality reputation in the oilfield
- Valid Class A Driver’s License, Tanker and Hazmat
- Must have 2-years tractor-trailer experience on CDL-A
- Must have experience operating a tractor with a manual transmission
- Must have experience chaining up a tractor trailer
- Must keep a high standard of professionalism and customer services
- Must be able and willing to work night shift
- Must have a valid and up to date DOT Medical Card
- $100K +/- annually
- Load Based Pay (4+ per day on average)
- Premium Paid for Driving at Night
- Sign on Bonus
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Fuel Card Provided
- Local/Rotation Schedule(s) Available
- 14-Hour Days, 11-Hour Drive Time, Up to 70-hours per week
- Full Benefits Provided – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days and Paid Time Off
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD (MVR):
- Must meet MVR requirements
- Must meet criminal background requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.