Oil-Gas Frac-Cement CDL Drivers/EOs, Sups, Housing, $100K+
Our mission is to strive to be the leading provider in safe, reliable and innovative oilfield solutions that create value for our customers and our stakeholders while being a substantial place to work and a trusted partner in our communities.
We treat our vendors and coustomers each other with respect and behave with Integrity, to establish safe work enviroments and make choices that advance and protect the interests our customers, and our employees.
We are currently searching for optimum individuals persuing a career in the oilfield within Hydraulic Fracturing and/or Cementing in a Operator and Supervisor position!
((( BRAND – NEW EQUIPMENT )))
POSITION: FRAC & CEMENT CDL-A DRIVERS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATOR(S)
- The Operator is responsible for driving, operating, and maintaining oilfield services equipment
- The Operator will also be responsible for assembling and preparing equipment for installation and service, performing pre-and post-equipment inspections and maintenance, assist in monitoring well controls, and contributing to safe rigging operations during and after service delivery
- 24/7 Operation, rigging up and rigging down 2” iron, equipment maintenance, operating equipment such as driving a truck, operating; trucks, pumps and pressure pumping equipment, hooking up hoses from bulk truck to silos, making safety a priority, being able to work on your feet for long periods, lift up to 50 lbs.,75% equipment operating and 25% CDL driving.
- Class A CDL
- Must have current medical card
POSITION: FRAC / CEMENT SUPERVISOR(S)
- Supervises crews on location to perform oil field cementing and hydraulic fracturing jobs
- Leads the crew at one location and prepares equipment to perform job.
- Responsible for training of direct reports
- Coordinates the clean-up, repair and preparation of equipment for the next job
- Coordinates equipment and personnel in the field as necessary for the safe, effective, reliable completion of job
- Generates daily work tickets
- Promotes the services of our client and maintains professional relationships with current customers and develops relationships with potential new customers
- Troubleshoots issues and consults with others in developing solutions
- May be required to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
- Must have the willing and ability to learn pumps and equipment
- Must have knowledge of down hole calculations, casing volume and annular volume
- Class A CDL w/ Tankers
- Must have current medical card
- $18-24/hr DOE for CDL Equipment Operators
- $100K+ Frac / Cement Supervisors
- 6 days on, 3 days off
- 80-120 hrs.
- HOTELS ARE PROVIDED TO EMPLOYEE IN ORIENTATION AND FIRST HITCH
- AFTER ORIENTATION & TRAINING YOU CAN UTILIZE TRUCK SLEEPERS
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD (MVR):
- No DUI’s or DWI’s in five (5) years
- No more than one (1) accidents in three (3) years
- No Suspensions or reckless driving in five (5) years
- No more than two (2) speeding tickets in three (3) years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.