Oil and Gas CDL Company Drivers/Owner Operators, Housing $100-180K +/-
Our culture and values are what makes us proud of who we are. We aim to provide our employees with the best in class benefit options by focusing on a comprehensive benefit plans and tools that can help both employees and their family members. We embrace the community and care tremendously about the safety and well-being of our employees.
Our mission is to make our drivers experience the best it can be on the road. Nothing can top what our employees bring to the table. We provide world class training to all of our employees, so we go above and beyond to deliver the best-in-class service in North America.
We are currently seeking individuals looking to make a career change. If you have ever worked in the oilfield professional as a Hydraulic Fracturing Operator, Cement Bulk Driver, Vacuum Truck Operator, Crude/Fuel Hauler, By applying for our CDL-A oilfield driver position you will be joining a work environment where you will be excited about going to work every day!
POSITION: CDL-A Company Drivers & Owner Operators (Hazmat)
• Responsible for hauling hazardous materials for customers through operational areas
• Operates company vehicles safely in accordance with all government and company policies and regulations
• Drives tractor and trailer into position to load/unload, connect hoses to tank and open valves and/or starts pumps
• Responsible for reading gauges/meters, recording quantity loaded and thieving tanks
• Drives tractor and trailer to customer premises, locations are at times, in remote areas; driver should be comfortable driving in various environments/terrain
• Employee must maintain assigned vehicle in clean and orderly manner inside and outside, Understand & follow DOT regulations and company policies pertaining to hours of service record keeping (logs)
• Follows instructions of dispatchers and customer service personnel, complete required paperwork
• Willingness to workdays, nights or weekends as the workload dictates
• Employees will be responsible for sampling, testing, loading/unloading to API standards and hauling hazardous materials from sites to destination
• Comply with all local, state, and federal laws as well as company policies and procedures
• Seeking dedicated, hard-working drivers who will represent our quality reputation in the oilfield
• Valid Class A CDL License with Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
• Must have a valid and up to date DOT Medical Card
• Company Drivers: $80,000 to $120,000
• Owner Operators: $150,000 +
• Sign on and quarterly bonuses provided
• Advance in compensation and/or title in 3-6 mo.
• Multiple Rotating and Local Schedules Available
• 14-Hour Days, 11-Hour Drive Time, Up to 70-hours per week
• Company Housing provided to Company Drivers in East New Mexico and West Texas
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD (MVR):
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
• No more than 2 accidents in the past 3 years
• No DUI/DWI’s in the past 5 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance