Lanco Group of Companies provides their employees with great benefits and a family-oriented culture. The mission of Lanco Group of Companies is to deliver industry leading products and services to every one of our customers without exception while maintaining our focus on safety and continuous improvement.
Walter Payton Power Equipment is the exclusive Grove and Manitowoc Crane Dealer, with territories included in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Kentucky. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a Rental Coordinator whom will be based out of our Riverdale, IL location. This individual would be responsible for coordinating all company rental business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all day to day rental activities & functions for the company.
- Assign & schedule rental equipment to maximize utilization & profitability for the company as well as to ensure the customers’ expectations are fully met.
- Communicate clearly & work closely with WPPE sales staff, WPPE service dept & all customers.
- Communicate all rental start & end dates with sales staff & accounting dept.
- Work closely with outside hauling companies to assure WPPE is getting the best price, service & availability possible.
- Learn & know the equipment specs, be able to talk directly with customers to assure they are getting the right equipment.
- Team work and B2B skills
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Update equipment master spread sheets with what’s on rent, off rent, available to rent, etc.
- Solid customer service mentality.
- Inventory control & management.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent, and 2+ years of sales, customer service, sales or rental coordinator experience.
Knowledge and understanding of construction equipment; knowledge of office practices, business correspondence techniques; customer service, and electronic filing maintenance; Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and work cooperatively with customers, sales representatives, staff, management, and other associates. Must be able to proficiently utilize Microsoft Outlook, Office & Excel. CDK and Sales Force experience is a plus.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is primarily a stationary position in a controlled temperature condition. There will be sometimes required to take photos of equipment outside in the yard and or in the shop. Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, typewriter keyboard or calculator and to operate standard office equipment. The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file information and lifts and carries reports and records that typically weigh less than 30 pounds.