Walter Clark Legal Group (PI FIRM) is looking for an Experienced Paralegal - Don't let distance deter you!
COVID-19 has not slowed us down! We are a growing plaintiff PI firm in need of a reliable and proactive paralegal. We have offices in: Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, El Centro, Victorville, and Banning. DO NOT LET DISTANCE DETER YOU! If you live too far from a main office, remote work is an option for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will join our heavy-hitting litigation department! You will join a team that includes: An attorney, yourself, a case manager, and an assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meets with attorneys, clients, and other professionals to discuss assigned cases or projects.
- Drafts legal documents including routine pleadings and motions, affidavits, and interrogatories; files motions and pleadings according to judicial procedures. MUST KNOW HOW TO E-FILE! MUST BE VERSED IN CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE PROCEDURAL RULES AND DEADLINES!
- Researches and analyzes statutes, regulations, legal articles, judicial decisions, and other legal sources; provides written analysis to attorneys.
- Assists attorneys with trial preparation, which may include attending trials and hearings.
- Prepares discovery requests and responses
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Come join this fun and progressive firm! We offer: Dental, Medical, 401k, Vision (covered 100% by the firm for most individual plans offered), Gym Memberships, Cell phone & Wifi stipends, etc.
ACTION REQUIRED: Email resume, salary requirement and a concise paragraph stating why this position is for you. All requirements must be submitted for applicants to be considered
Walter Clark Legal Group
Why Work Here?Since founding the firm in 1996, the principal, board-certified in civil trials by the NBTA, and, a member of ABOTA, has developed the firm's sterling reputation, by applying the rule of CER: Client first, Education, for all, and, Rewards shared.
The best and most amiable team culture.