Do you have a passion for ABC programming? Do you have an interest in helping create innovative campaigns in the entertainment marketing space? Here's your chance to work with one of the best marketing teams in the entertainment business.
ABC Entertainment Group is recruiting a MARKETING STRATEGY COORDINATOR to support the Marketing Strategy team. This position will play an integral supportive role in developing marketing strategies to support ABC Network.
As the Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing Strategy team in coordination of strategic marketing & planning initiatives, and in the development of planning processes..
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate strategic planning information in customized online planning and archiving database.
- Support the Digital Strategy team in capturing strategies and tactics, and produce weekly Digital Status Report.
- Administer orders for video clips produced for digital distribution, coordinating efforts with Digital Strategy and Creative Services team to ensure the correct assets are delivered on schedule.
- Capture on-air and off-air marketing tactics across all media for Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Write Network voice-over copy for targeted on-air promotion and update planning charts.
- General project management, assistance in the creation of marketing campaign decks (Keynote and PowerPoint), brainstorm preparation and meeting coordination.
- Organize, prepare recap notes and provide campaign execution support as needed.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, internal teams, and external partners.
- General administrative duties; prepare competitive/marketplace research presentations, invoice processing, set up meetings (have technical expertise in setting up a conference room - i.e. print materials, presentation set-up, conference call set-up)
- Minimum 1-2 years overall experience in a marketing/advertising type of function in the entertainment business (television or film); can include internships.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Refined social skills - ability to work with varying personalities and communication styles
- Above average knowledge of Entertainment Brands; Passion for ABC programming
- Familiar with the latest social media and pop culture trends
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinker; Ability to contribute ideas to the team
- Superior organization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Must be adaptable to changing work situations and remain proactive
- Proficiency with Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Knowledge of SAP
Required Education :
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film or Television
Job ID: 724732BR
Job Posting Company: Media Networks
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.