You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Walmart Supercenters are hiring Pharmacy Technicians!
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
We’re looking for skilled individuals who are knowledgeable, professional and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service. Do you want to help people and make a difference? Our pharmacy technicians are dedicated to providing quality care to patients when they need it most.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Process OTC orders, fill prescriptions, and complete all required documentation
● Provide excellent customer service
● Maintain Pharmacy presentation by ensuring shelves are full, clean, and signed appropriately
● Receive and stock merchandise within the Pharmacy
● Must meet state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and licensure by the State Board of Pharmacy
● Must hold an active/valid national certification certificate issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT)
Walmart Supercenter #3525
16502 Meridian E, Puyallup, WA 98375
Phone: (253) 446-1741
Walmart Supercenter #2571
1900 S 314th St, Federal Way, WA 98003
Phone: (253) 941-9974
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.