- Maintains, repairs, and conducts preventative maintenance on DC equipment and building in safe and correct ways.
- Repairs items in a timely manner and utilizes established repair policies and procedures.
- Tells management about dirty and harmful working conditions and unsafe practices.
- Tells management when tools and supplies required for performing repairs on DC equipment are unavailable or broken.
- Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify warranties) in a timely and effective manner.
- Safely and correctly performs facility upkeep activities (e.g., cleaning, maintain internal areas of the facility, operate sweeper/scrubber) and follows these requirements when doing own work in a timely and effective manner.
- Spots unsafe working conditions, poor products, and improper service procedures in the facility, and reports them to management with ideas for how to fix the problem.
- Ensures facility upkeep equipment is in proper working order and supplies are organized and stocked.Comply with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Performed additional duties as assigned
#supplychainjobs #storejobs Employment Type: FULL_TIME