Join the Club!
Whether our members are small business owners shopping for products for their business, or the head of a household shopping for a family, we aim to provide them with solutions that save them money and time—while taking steps toward helping the environment too. In sum, we work to help our members live better every day. If being part of this unique retail experience interests you, read more about the career opportunities waiting for you at Sam’s Club.
Your Local Raleigh and Wake Forest Sam’s Clubs are hiring Licensed Opticians!
What You’ll Do at Sam’s Club
● Process customer orders and purchases, including visually verifying and interpreting prescriptions; providing recommendations as to style, color and shape
● Demonstrate knowledge of age-restricted merchandise and verifying customers’ identification
● Demonstrate knowledge and value of department merchandise, such as frames, lenses, contacts, sunglasses and related accessories
● Resolve customer concerns involving straightening and manipulating glasses
● Complete all necessary customer insurance forms accurately for timely submission of payment
● Maintain proper inventory levels, stock merchandise and set up product displays
● Place orders for merchandise, verifying it matches prescription and ensure all upgrades and special requests are processed
● Perform optometric pre-test and vision screenings where allowed by state law
● Ability to fit Patients with glasses and make minor adjustments
● Ability to maintain applicable optical licensure from the state
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Club # below of interest. Please call 479-899-5569 if you have any questions!
Sam’s Club #8223
2537 S. Saunders St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Sam’s Club #6976
11460 Royall Cotton Rd, Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer