Your local Walmart Supercenter is now hiring a Human Resources Team Lead!
Pay starts at $18/hour. Position is full-time.
We are looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our team as an HR Lead. You’ll assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. You will serve as a liaison between store associates and store leadership.
What you’ll do at Walmart
● Take key people management initiatives: Align associates, look after store staffing and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Collaborate with managers and associates.
● Lead change management: Help adopt technology providing associates with a clear vision of why change is required and the way change is going to be implemented.
● Engage our associates: Motivate and groom associates by imparting Walmart values. Mentor associates in case of issues and report concerns to leadership if needed.
● Build collaborative relationships: Identify business needs, support the implementation of business solutions, and monitor progress and results.
● 2 years’ of college; OR 1 year’s retail experience AND 1 year’s supervisory experience; OR 2 years’ retail work experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field; OR 2 years’ HR management responsibilities (for example, staffing, performance management, coaching and mentoring, training, compensation, promotion, investigations)
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.