Your local Avon, CO Walmart Supercenter is now hiring a HR Representative in the store!
Position is full-time, hourly.
We are looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our team as an HR Lead. You’ll
assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. You will
serve as a liaison between store associates and store leadership.
What you’ll do at Walmart
● Take key people management initiatives: Align associates, look after store staffing and ensure
compliance with policies and procedures. Collaborate with managers and associates.
● Lead change management: Help adopt technology providing associates with a clear vision of why
change is required and the way change is going to be implemented.
● Engage our associates: Motivate and groom associates by imparting Walmart values. Mentor
associates in case of issues and report concerns to leadership if needed.
● Build collaborative relationships: Identify business needs, support the implementation of business
solutions, and monitor progress and results.
● 2 years’ of college; OR 1 year’s retail experience AND 1 year’s supervisory experience; OR 2 years’
retail work experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management,
Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field; OR 2 years’ HR management responsibilities
(for example, staffing, performance management, coaching and mentoring, training, compensation,
Walmart Store #1199
171 Yoder Ave, Avon, CO 81620
Phone: (970) 949-6442
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.