- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs fleet equipment safely and correctly. Conducts failure analysis, repairs, and rebuilds fleet equipment components correctly.
- Informs management about housekeeping opportunities, harmful working conditions, and unsafe work practices, and suggests corrective actions.
- Identifies and informs management of broken tools and missing supplies required for performing repairs on fleet equipment, and takes steps to solve issue if possible.
- Correctly completes complex work orders with proper coding (for example, Reason for Repair (RFR), American Trucking Association (ATA)), description of condition, cause, and correction, including properly completing a warranty return tag as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Performed additional duties as assigned.
#supplychainjobs Employment Type: FULL_TIME