Walmart eCommerce is growing our Work from Home - Customer Service team with permanent opportunities!
Location: Omaha, Nebraska (must live within 100 miles of our Omaha Contact Center)
Perks and Benefits for our Work from Home- Customer Service Representatives:
- Working in the comfort of your own home!
- Stock purchase plan!
- Perm opportunity
- Paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Performance Increase
- Full Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Associate Discounts
- National Gym Discounts
- Fortune 1 Resources
Our Customer Service Representatives will...
- Resolve customer issues through multiple channels by responding to tier 2 queries
- Research issues as necessary and provide resolution
- Support and advise entry-level contact center agents by responding to escalated queries
- Develop, communicate, and implement processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners
- Support the collection of feedback from customers by gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings
- Determine customer needs and business priorities; coordinate and execute on work assignments; provide advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and model and help others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Must have high speed internet connection (20 download and 10 upload at a minimum) a speedtest will be requested
Our Customer Service Representative Background...
- You are a strong believer in helping our customers with a positive and happy attitude.
- You are adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems.
- You are resourceful.
- You have access to high-speed internet and a distraction free home office environment.
- 1 year's experience with basic computer processing/data entry software OR 6 month's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.
- 3:00pm-12:00am with a 1-hour lunch
- Must be able to work a weekend day.
- Training will be conducted virtually/remotely
Pay & Benefits:
- $15 per hour starting wage
- Access to Walmart's medical, dental, and vision plans at 90 days of continuous employment
- Accrued PTO at 90 days of continuous employment