Virtual Mental Health Therapist
Walmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) is looking to engage Virtual Mental Health Therapists licensed in Alaska as independent contractors. We offer competitive pay per consultation, with visits lasting 40-50 minutes on average for adults or 25 minutes for teens & adolescents. You can create your own schedule and work from anywhere in the United States!
Walmart Health strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.You'll make an impact as you:
- Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
- Work a minimum of 5 hours per week as an independent contractor (more hours are strongly encouraged)
- Participate in all WHVC provider training or virtual meetings
- Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
- Adhere to WHVC’s clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
- Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance, professional standards, and ethical practices
- Experience working with individuals, families, or couples
- Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
- Telehealth experience
- Strong communication, documentation and diagnosing skills
- Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones and tablets
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Marriage Family studies or other behavioral health related field from an accredited program
- Current, valid, and unrestricted license to practice independently in mental health in state or territory of practice
- At least 1 year of experience as an independently licensed therapist
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.
Walmart Health Virtual CareJuneau, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.