As leading experts in the wine and food world for over 50 years, Wally's has built a reputation in LA for being a one-stop shop for all things delicious. Owned in partnership by “Wine Therapist to the Stars” Christian Navarro, and GUESS Inc. moguls, Paul and Maurice Marciano, we currently operate two brick-and-mortar locations (Wally’s Beverly Hills and Wally’s Santa Monica) which each house our full service California-French Restaurant, Fine Wine & Spirits Retail Bottle Shop, and Cheese, Meats, and Specialty Foods Counter – all under the same roof. In addition, under Wally’s Global Luxury Brand, we also operate a growing Wine and Spirit e-commerce business with worldwide shipping, produce exclusive events, offer consignment and auction with Christie’s, and are involved in a handful of luxury partnerships such as The Four Seasons Maui and Delta Airlines.
We’re looking for an organized and talented Designer to join the Wally’s Creative Marketing Team. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, and working closely with the Social Media Manager, the Junior Designer role will be responsible for creative related to web, email, print, and will also help with social media when needed. You will work cross functionally with multiple departments such as our Events and Wine Buyer Teams, to produce high-quality marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will have heavy involvement in helping us create a smooth workflow of high-volume content production!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Website: Keep magento site updated and merchandised. Including but not limited to uploading product data, shoot and upload product images, update banners and content. Update/maintain product descriptions and pages when necessary.
- Email: Design, produce, proofread, and schedule dynamic email blasts using our pre-set templates as guidelines related to various marketing objectives - daily.
- Print/Editorial: Assist in layout design and editing of our quarterly in-print Magazine Catalogs. Retouch and Photoshop product shots and print ads. Design and/or update flyers, banners, menus, and other print/marketing materials.
- Social: Support the social team.
- Blog: Assist with creative content.
- Maintain Deadlines & Organize all Projects and Assets.
- 1-3 years of professional design experience and/or recent graduate from a design program
- Knowledge and experience in website design, direct email campaigns, promotional print materials (flyers, banners, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite
- HTML and CSS knowledge and experience
- Must be detail oriented, highly creative within the look and feel of the brand
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously and be able to follow up
- Must be able to thrive in deadline driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite
- Basic Microsoft Office application knowledge
- Positive and team player
- Magento experience
- SEO experience
- Google Analytics or Google Adwords experience
- Bronto experience
- Strong Photography Skills
- Excellent written communication and editing skills
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - Onsite Interview Required in Culver City
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: West Los Angeles
Hourly Rate: $18
• Culver City, CA 90232
• Bachelor's or 1 years of experience
• Graphic Design: 1 years
• Adobe Creative Suite