HVAC Service Technician
Wally Falke's A/C Merced, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Service Technician
Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing new and old HVAC equipment. Working with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete task at hand and most importantly delivering outstanding customer service by establishing a great rapport with the customer.
- Deliver outstanding service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish a great rapport with the customer
- Proficient in service repair of HVAC equipment
- Perform warranty service repair
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- On-Call rotation (nights/weekends)
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years HVAC Service, Maintenance and Repair experience
- EPA Certified
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Confident and self-motivated
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Background check
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Set goals (daily, weekly, monthly & yearly)
- Quickly acclimate to extreme temperatures
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work extended daily work hours
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Wally Falke's A/CWhy Work Here?
Family owned business with a focus on treating employees and customers right!
1575 Lander AvenueMerced, CA