Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Wallprotex Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing an
accurate, clear, and enjoyable customer experience for all Wallprotex customers. The CSR will
communicate directly with customers via telephone, email, and chat support to process orders,
create quotes, and answer any questions. The CSR is the primary customer facing contact and
should always maintain a helpful, positive environment for all current and potential customers.
- Provide clear, helpful and consistent information to all customers regarding quotes,
orders, products, technical questions, shipping and other requests. The CSR strives to
be the expert in our products and services to best assist our customers.
- Receive telephone requests for price quotes and product information from potential and
- Monitor and manage multiple shared email inboxes of customer communication.
- Process all new purchase orders, including customer confirmation and order entry.
- Use an in-house CRM program to create and maintain customer accounts with accurate
and up to date information as well as generating new quotes.
- Use accounting software to perform data entry on new orders, create production work
orders, and process invoices and payments.
- Communicate and coordinate with the sales team regarding projects, lead times, pricing
and production schedules.
- Manage time effectively, including the ability to multitask and prioritize certain activities.
- Work effectively within a small team environment.
- Coordinate with the shipping and production teams in the manufacturing warehouse.
- Perform semi-routing data entry and filing tasks as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly via the telephone.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.) as well as the
ability to learn in-house software via on the job training.
- Use problem solving skills to resourcefully and tactfully provide solutions to unique
customer questions and issues.
WallprotexWhy Work Here?
Great community within a growing and exciting department
3750 Ohio Ave. St. Charles ILSaint Charles, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Wallprotex