Customer Service Representative
Walley's Heating & Air Conditioning Nashua, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for a Service Coordinator, Project Coordinator and Closing Dispatcher to join our team!
As a Support Office Team Member, your primary duties will vary based on the position, but an overview of all includes scheduling estimates, scheduling service appointments, dispatching appointments, coordinating ongoing and upcoming projects or service through completion. This involves, client communication, third party coordination, note processing, permit preparation, invoice generating, warranty registration, rebate assistance, and project or service close out. These positions are available now.
The Day to Day:
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early and get settled in, have a coffee, etc
- Your shift would be 8:30AM - 5:30PM for Projects and Service
- Your shift would be 3:00PM - 11:00PM for Closing Dispatcher
- We work Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- You have your own personal desk, computer, phone, etc.
- Settle into your desk, turn on the computer
- Post process all completed projects
- Pre process all newly accepted projects
- Take incoming phone calls to schedule estimates/service
- Take incoming phone calls related to project/service coordination
- Take incoming phone calls to assist project/service clients
- Manage incoming emails from support team, clients, and management
- Submit reports via email
- Check-out with the manager and end your shift
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to handle multi-line phone system
- Ability to learn and navigate our CRM system
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with basic computer programs (Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Comfortable with talking on the phone
- Comfortable with face to face conversations
- $15-$18 per hour to start depending on experience
- Overtime Hours Available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Supplemental, Life, Disability, Sickness
- Vacation, Holidays, Sick Days
- Free Drinks and Snacks in the Kitchen
- Performance Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Other Fun Perks and Incentives
Room for Growth:
- We are growing fast and we plan to have many promotional opportunities available.
- We prefer to promote from within.
- This position can lead to opportunities as a inside sales associate as well as managerial roles with time.
- Depending on an applicants skill level, this usually takes 12-24 months.
- Support team coordinators can earn $15-$22 per hour, and with OT, bring in 50-60K annually.
Walley's Heating & Air ConditioningWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great reputation, relaxed working environment, and room for growth!
Walley’s is not your average HVAC contractor. From our in-house sales and support center to our modern fleet of licensed technicians, our team has the tools, trucks, and the training to handle all of your mechanical needs. But more than that, we are committed to giving back and playing a bigger role in our community. Through our work with local charities, educational providers, and our continued efforts towards promoting energy efficient products, ethical business practices, and enforcing the highest industry standards, Walley’s is delivering real value to the community every day! Our entire team is grateful for the opportunity to show you what we are made of. Thank you for your consideration.
25 Progress Ave. NashuaNashua, NH
BusinessView all jobs at Walley's Heating & Air Conditioning