Commercial Real Estate Escrow and Transaction Assistant
Waller Group Properties Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Waller Group is seeking a commercial real estate transaction assistant with the following skills:
- Administrative Experience within the residential or commercial real estate field.
- Experience sourcing and assisting with IT services, computer set up, sourcing, microsoft 365 required. Website management experience preferred but not required
- Strong Work ethic- flextime benefits but must be on call for administrative tasks as needed.
- Real estate background within transaction management, escrow, mortgage, or finance background.
- CRE Commercial Real Estate investment sales terminology required. Basic knowledge of real estate transaction management workflow.
- Audit or paralegal experience a benefit but not required.
- TX Real Estate license preferred but not required
1. Performance based compensation with quarterly bonuses. Boutique firm environment experiencing fast growth, Waller Group has grown 50% a year since 2017. Fast paced environment with challenging and engaging work environment. Benefit package available after 6-12 months on the job depending on candidate's growth, contribution, and aptitude.
2. Strong mentorship and training- work side by side experienced Sr. Transaction broker assistant and broker, owner Logan Waller
3. Strong growth opportunities and benefits from a fast growing company
Waller Group PropertiesWhy Work Here?
1. Small Team environment with growth opportunity 2. Performance based Compensation 3. Flexible work hours(up to 10 hours a week flextime)
Waller Group is a boutique investment sales brokerage, specializing in the sale and management of investment real estate properties throughout the US, with an emphasis on Class B & C apartment buildings.
5115 mckinney avenue dallas Tx 75205iDallas, TX