Wallboard Supply Company is looking for a personable Customer Service Support candidate for our Williston, VT location.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with field experience looking for a strong company to join offering year round work, Monday - Friday, in an office setting with training and advancement opportunities.
The Support Associate assists customers and contractors by providing quotes and product dimension information, both in person and over the phone.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A team focused approach to work
- Adaptable in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Drive to succeed
- Eagerness to learn
- Experience in construction
- Computer with basic computer tasks
- Bilingual a plus!
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with answering incoming calls
- Assisting with making outgoing calls to customers and other branches
- Take customer’s orders via telephone, fax and email
- Assist with keying in orders for salepeople using Catalyst system (training provided)
- Prepare the daily cash report
- Daily bank deposit
- Daily mail pick-up
- Forward required scanned documents daily
- Maintain showroom (stocking and ordering)
- Order all office supplies
- Assist the Location Manager as needed
If you believe you have these skills and want to grow with a fantastic company we hope to hear from you soon!