We are seeking a Civil Litigation Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Wallace and Graham, PAWallace & Graham has developed a reputation for fighting for working people. Our firm is known for defending employees who suffer from work-related injuries, diseases, and cancers and have difficulty navigating the complexities of the civil justice and workers compensation systems. We have successfully represented thousands of workers who tragically developed mesothelioma, diseases, and other cancers as a result of their exposure to asbestos during their employment.