- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wallace Design Collective believes in helping our clients be successful through the artful application of engineering principles. Our core purpose is to "make lives better" - for our staff, our families, our professions and our communities. We want to be seen as an essential partner to our clients and the best engineering firms to work for by our employees. And we focus each day on trying to accomplish it.
Responsibilities and Requirements
We have an immediate opportunity for the right candidate in our Nashville, Tennessee office. Candidate must have administrative experience; experience in a professional design firm is a plus. A successful candidate should be able to provide support and assistance to individuals and departments to help them meet their service goals. Additional responsibilities of the ideal candidate include:
- Manage all office reception functions such as receiving visitors and ensuring the office is always ready for visitors.
- Phone system - coordinate upgrades, manage general mailbox/voicemails
- Mail - Open and distribute
- FedEx - Overnight and priority packages
- Building issues / Maintenance Request - coordinate all office maintenance functions including landlord interactions, utilities, repairs, etc.
- Maintain, organize, and order office supplies
- Maintain copier, printers, and plotter - supplies, counters, etc.
- Maintain/Update Company Contacts
- Order lunch for Lunch and Learn and other office meetings
- Planning, organizing, and overseeing Nashville Office events
- Coordinate office community service and giving
- Planning Wedding/Baby Shower or other employee celebration
- Assist with marketing SWAG boxes
- Assist with planning client events
- Filing - AP and Invoicing
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with expense reports as needed
- Formatting Word Documents - specs, letters, proposals, etc.
- Assist creating and filling out Project Forms in Filemaker
- Notarize documents (if not a current notary, willing to apply)
- Basic math skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system
- Willingness to adapt to new processes and systems
Expectations of Selected Candidate
Share and support Wallace's mission and vision by contributing talent and skills to administrative services so that technical employees can be as productive as possible in as pleasant and helpful a workplace as possible. The position requires professionalism, accessibility, communication, discretion, and follow-through. Although the office is accommodating to individual schedules, time management, reliability, and punctuality are required.
Wallace Design Collective is an equal employment opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Wallace Design Collective
Get fresh Collections Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.