The Company: Global Private Equity Fund with over $30B of AUM.
Job Title: Desktop Analyst (6 month contract assignment)
· Provide exceptional client service and support for all employees globally on company applications and platforms.
· Diagnose problems and provide appropriate resolutions; plan and perform regular maintenance on accompanying systems.
· Ensure all issues are logged and resolved while adhering to relevant regulations and company policies to mitigate risk
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with employees to provide exceptional customer service
· 1+ years of experience covering Windows and Macs as well as other devices required including Apple iOS-based devices via Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
· Strong knowledge of the Windows 10 platform as well as Microsoft Office 365 and its associated programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Working knowledge of Windows Server, Azure, Microsoft Active Directory and corresponding tools
· Experience in supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections
· Knowledge and experience utilizing ITIL frameworks
· Professional certifications (MCSE, ITIL) preferred
· Successful track record of providing exceptional, high-quality service and problem management.
· Strong communication skills required
· Ability to follow appropriate processes and take direction when needed