Cloud Application Architect
WalkerHealthcare Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WalkerHealthcareIT is seeking a Cloud Application Architect with experience implementing highly integrated cloud solutions, for a leading Fortune 500 company.
This is a contract-to-hire role with top-notch salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of developing solutions around Enterprise Java or Enterprise .net, web services, web service security, OLTP, etc.
Solution Architect Responsibilities
- Create system integration documents like interface contracts, system context diagram.
- Create system level design specifications.
- Make design decisions to help team focus on development.
- Design the system with a non-functional parameters in view, such as configuration, logging, parameterization etc.
- Drive the applications to be enterprise adherent and help team to work on required processes.
- Need to be able to design the application’s security modules (eg., authentication, authorization, encryption modules, communication modules)
- Help the leadership with estimation and prioritization of the required work
- To be able to perform code review and code coverage scenario.
Solution Architect Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project lead experience with cloud migrations
- Must be well versed with cloud technologies and implementation patterns.
- Experience in design, build and implement API, data integration modules. (eg., Java/.net, web services, web servers, encryption algorithms, SQL/ No-SQL databases, data streaming, JSON, ETL, pub-sub tools, reporting tools)
- Experience in cloud implementation.
Founded in 2007, WalkerHealthcare, strives to be the preeminent Healthcare Staffing and Consulting firm in the United States. With a history of delivering exceptional results to Hospital and Healthcare Systems nationwide, we consistently exceed the expectations of those we serve. Our resources deliver industry specific expertise by assisting our Clients navigate the challenges associated with the transformational shift toward a more data-driven, personalized, patient-centric healthcare system.