Walker River Construction, Inc. is actively searching for a GPS Surveyor to work in Campo, CA near San Diego, CA. We are searching for all qualified applicants who are willing and able to work in San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance is a possibility for the right candidate!
Work includes supervision of a surveying subcontractor, coordination meetings with the General Contractor and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, construction staking and review of as-built drawings. The duties of this position will be: to maintain survey control and accuracy by maintaining the equipment and referencing the control network daily; stakeout line and grade for the installation of earthwork, piping and structures; record as-built data according to the specifications and as requested for construction progress; support machine control operations; daily office reports and data entry; and maintain updated AutoCAD as-built drawings. In general, this position will need to manage the day-to-day construction staking, existing ground topography, as-built records, AutoCAD updates and other related duties as needed.
If you have the desire to earn top pay for the industry and are seeking a challenging position which will offer professional growth in a variety of areas, this position is for you. In addition to your base salary we offer project completion bonuses, travel compensation, insurance, and 100% commitment to your educational and professional development. Our core values:
· We treat everyone with respect
· We complete our work right the first time.
· We plan, We schedule, We stick with the plan, and meet the schedule
· We commit to our customers’ needs
We are looking for someone who:
· Thinks positively, and looks for possibilities and opportunities and solutions
· Has enthusiasm and is determined to succeed
· Is motivated, confident, and honest -- someone with great personal integrity
· Is willing to travel, and meet deadlines
· Paid Vacation
· Company Vehicle or compensation for personal vehicle
· Bonus Program
· Heavy civil background including GPS surveying, earthwork, and underground utilities
· BS degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar job experience
· Computer literate in AutoCAD, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
· Strong plan comprehension & analysis skills
Please submit resumes and a cover letter via fax to (775) 316-0860 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Walker River Construction, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any request for information or application is strictly confidential.