Walker Elliott has partnered with one of the leaders in manufacturing industrial valves to seek a Plant Operations Manager for its North Carolina plant. The role is for a strong manager to implement Lean Manufacturing principles to increase the machining, fabrication and assembly productivity and efficiency for the plant. The position offers a highly attractive base compensation and bonus structure along with a generous relocation assistance plan.
- Oversee the manufacturing, fabrication and assembly of the industrial products
- Create a Strategic Plan to meet and exceed the plant's goals and objectives.
- Manage the Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, HR, EHS, Quality, Logistics and Facilities Management of the plant.
- Responsible for the P & L and Budget of the manufacturing plant.
- Drive the Lean Manufacturing program, policies and plans.
- Implements all Corporate Standards and provide action plans to ensure proper implementation.
- Budget - Ensure predetermined budgets are met for KPIs.
- Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
- B.S in Engineering(Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Business degree from accredited College or University.
- 10+ years of Machining (CNC,Mills, Lathes, Robotics) and/or Custom Machine parts or Fabrication and Assembly experience.
- Valves, Pumps, Flanges, Vessels, Water Filtration or similar industrial product machining and fabrication experience.
- 10+ years of industrial plant management or supervisory capacity role
- Six-Sigma Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, Kaizen (Certification desired).
- Strongly demonstrated general management skills including team building, JIT process based manufacturing, automotive industry experience, cost management, material/logistics, forecasting and planning, problem solving, conflict resolution, quality management, strong customer relationship background and attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation including Environment, Safety & Health, Industrial Relations, accounting principles and supply contract administration.
Do not apply unless you are authorized to work in the United States for any employer as client company cannot sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Walker Elliott is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.