AI Automation QA/Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CLIENT - APPLE
ROLE AI Automation QA/Software Engineer
LOCATION Cupertino, Hybrid
MAIN SKILLS Experience creating Tableau Dashboards, SQL, Python Scripting, AI Algorithm Experience, Data Collection experience, MacOS and iOS experience
Responsibilities for QA Eng. - Data Collector:
- Experience writing the python code and using the ML algorithms
- Create a Tableau dashboard to o Record Keeping - Keeps record of information obtained during data collection. May include number of assets, number of participants, and status of project.
- Report Preparation - Preparing various reports containing descriptive, analytical, and data extraction when needed
- Data Analysis - Conducting data analyses. Interprets, draws conclusions, and discusses with the principal investigator.
- Performing quality control and data quality on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Strong proficiency in configuring macOS and iOS devices
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage HW/SW problems and independently work towards results
- 3-5 years of Software Engineer and related experience
- Experience working/coding with ML Alg.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills (Tableau, Programing language such as Python and SQL)
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
TechnologyView all jobs at WalkWater Technologies
Get fresh Software Quality Automation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.