Manages the deployment of store care (interior and exterior maintenance) and energy programs in Asset Management. Accountable for assisting the Manager, Store Care Programs role, as well as contributing proactive input, data analytics, problem resolution, and customer service. Collaborates with company stakeholders (including Asset Management, the Facilities Division, and other Company departments) plus external business partners. Responsible for facilitating store care programs through service provider, supplier, and/or vendor coordination.
- Manages the end to end deployment of store care programs (interior/exterior maintenance or energy programs) that are aligned with Company strategies, budgets, and expectations, among key stakeholders, including: individuals, departments, and divisions within the organization, service providers, vendors, and/or contractors and manufacturers and/or suppliers.
- Provides daily support of store care programs to ensure efficient and compliant delivery of services.
- Coordinates Asset Management team members (including corporate and field based personnel) and external vendor (CBRE) to consistently deliver store care programs as specified.
- Proactively identifies any issues between a store and the vendor and work s to bring resolution.
- Spearheads projects specifically focused on the proactive management of the Company’s assets (stores, equipment, etc.) and/or utilities/energy consumption and alternative energy resources . In addition, provides a high-level of customer service by responding to correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists with developing and implementing store care or energy program strategies to meet Customer needs.
- Develops and assesses benchmarking metrics to measure store care performance or energy consumption, and uses the metrics to analyze program success.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma /GED and at least 3 years of experience responding to customer inquiries and/or resolving customer issues.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams and strategic business partners in a matrix organization.
- Experience working with more than one work stream simultaneously, as well as collaborating with others on the successful implementation of a key project, initiative, rollout, etc.
- Experience identifying operational issues, recommending, and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of reporting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table and VLookup, etc.).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.