Performs various administrative duties in an efficient manner to support area office staff.
Coordinates and controls the activities, plans, and programs of the designated areas of responsibility.
Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience. Documents customer complaints in Power Center system.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all area staff to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Screens telephone calls, redirects to individuals who can quickly and efficiently respond when needed, and takes messages as necessary.
- Screens correspondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses as appropriate. Refers more complex issues and/or urgent matters to the appropriate individual, gathers any additional information needed to respond.
- Schedules, prioritizes and follows up on meetings and appointments. Maintains calendar and issues reminders and monitors appointments to assure the office operates efficiently.
- Coordinates meetings by ensuring that the appropriate software, equipment, meeting space, and other items (pre-meeting documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements, including ground transportation and hotel accommodations. Prepares travel itineraries for supervisor and direct reports.
- Processes expense reports and monitors incoming invoices and donation requests. Prepares forms to process and pay invoices for area office and stores. Reconciles district ledgers including payroll distribution on a monthly basis.
- Prepares area staff and store managers' payroll; resolves payroll issues when necessary.
- Creates Rate & Status changes for store managers, pharmacists and area staff, as directed.
- Processes store or pharmacy hours changes on WalNet, resets Authenticator IDs. Informs Board of Pharmacy about any Pharmacy Manager changes.
- Organizes and maintains paperwork and files from all stores in the area.
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Performs general office duties and completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Director, Pharmacy & Retail or Regional Vice President.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring one's performance, setting high personal standards, seeking best practices, learning from others, and improving one's job performance.
- Serves as a liaison between the stores, the area office and the corporate office.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to management.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
Job ID: 265577BR
Title: Assistant Pharm & Retail Ops-Zone C
Company Indicator: Walgreens
Job Function: Administrative/Office Support
Full Store Address: 2331 130TH AVE NE,STE 200,BELLEVUE,WA 98005
Full District Office Address: 2331 130TH AVE NE,STE 200,BELLEVUE,WA,98005-01760-00006-A
External Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.