Waldo Bros. Company is celebrating its 150th Anniversary this year!
We provide construction materials to commercial contractors within the New England area. If you are looking for a strong, experienced business that puts the customers and employees first, with the history to prove it, join our team. We aren’t the big boxed company with the multiple levels of management. We are a medium sized company with two locations in Boston and South Windsor, CT whose dedicated, cohesive team gets the job done.
Waldo Bros is seeking a results-driven Account Manager who has the proven ability to build upon current customer relationships and source new customer relationships in order to achieve sales goals. This role is primarily an Outside Sales Account Management position with Inside sales support requirements when needed. In this role you will be working with our commercial contractor customer base selling and supporting construction products. You will be responsible for understanding their construction targets, relationships and purchasing strategy in order to identifying products and services where Waldo Bros can add additional value to them. Strong relationships and partnering opportunities are key to expanding product purchasing opportunities and the success of Waldo Bros.
- Know or learn product lines and their application.
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated within assigned customer base
- Manage the executive level and project level relationships within the assigned customer base to ensure business value is delivered against the customers overall business objectives and specific project objectives.
- Close new business by sourcing and responding to new construction project bid/buy requirements
- Source and close new opportunities to expand new and additional product purchasing by current customer base and territories assigned.
- Work with Inside Sales Team and other cross-functional groups to ensure customers are continually getting value out of the Waldo/customer relationship.
- Plan and execute formal activities with the customer, including overall account review, project review and new product introduction.
- Plan and coordinate shared appointments with manufacture representatives to continuously introduce and demonstrate new product technology to customer base.
- Ensure customers become Waldo Bros advocates.
Compensation : Salary plus commission. Salary level based upon experience
- Full time employee, based out of our South Windsor, CT office.
- 3+ years building material sales in masonry, concrete accessories, waterproofing closing experience preferred (will consider other sales experience)
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office, CRM and ERP applications.