Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$57,500 - $64,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
Contact leads from our database of existing leads to generate appointments for realtors within our team.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
The Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams is in the business of developing people, cleverly disguised as a Real Estate Team.
The Waldner Winters Team has built our client's success on our experience in the market, excellent customer service, and our level of attention to detail. Because of our unique process, we are able to sell homes faster than the average agent, resulting in our clients making more on their property. Most importantly, we want to see your dreams fulfilled, and with the Waldner Winters Team, they will be.
Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
BusinessView all jobs at Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams