Walden Security Commercial Services Knoxville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based out of the Knoxville office, the Recruiter coordinates all recruitment efforts to ensure contract hours are met with minimal overtime by performing the following duties:
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and employees by matching employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Partners with Branch Operations to identify hiring and training needs; Asks the appropriate questions when taking job requests from managers and comprehends complex job requests.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment requests rapidly with qualified employees.
- Maintains applicant flow and sourcing methods; analyzes resumes accurately; sources candidates for the Branch Operations by placing advertisements, attending career fairs, directing sourcing, and posting job opportunities both internally and externally.
- Interviews with candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments through phone and in-person interviews.
- Hires qualified candidates for the Branch Operations after completing pre-employment tests, drug screens, applicant background checks, and obtaining required licensing and other documentation.
- Conducts candidate reference checks; uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to ensure quality training of organizational policies, procedures, and culture; schedules Initial Security Officer Training (ISOT) and Pre-Assignment Training for new hire personnel; assists the Branch Regional Vice President in administering additional branch training as needed.
- Conducts orientation for benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leaves of absence, and employee assistance.
- Builds professional relationships with customers, employees, and staff.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are an experienced Recruiter who is passionate and ready to take on the challenge of recruiting in a complex, diverse, people-first culture, then you have what it takes to be a successful Recruiter for the Knoxville office. Job requirements include:
- Minimum of two years of education or equivalent experience in the human resources or recruiting field.
- Minimum of one year high-volume recruiting experience (staffing experience preferred)
- Membership in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Human Resource Information Software (HRIS), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and MS Office.
- Up to 20 percent travel.
About Walden Security: Setting the Standard by Setting the Example®
Established in 1990 by law enforcement professionals Amy and Michael S. Walden, CPP, Walden Security is a privately-held, family-owned and -operated company, and has grown to become one of the largest and most respected security services firms in the United States. Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with 6,000 employees, Walden Security provides integrated contract security services through physical and virtual guarding to commercial and government clients in 37 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Walden Security is also the nation’s largest WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise specializing in security services, one of the nation’s only security firms with an ISO® 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System, and is a Training Top 125 award recipient for the last three consecutive years.
Join our Team
Be proud of where you work. Walden Security is one of the nation's largest privately-held security companies, providing a range of security services for commercial and government properties. Right now, we’re seeking inspired, motivated, and customer service-oriented people to add to our team. Security experience is not required: Walden welcomes a diversity of professional backgrounds, and we’ll make sure you have the support and training you need to be successful.
If you’re ready to embark on a meaningful career with one of the nation’s most dynamic and fastest-growing security companies, apply with Walden Security today.
Walden Security is a family-owned and operated business, and that’s how we treat our employees: like family — because we know that by taking care of our people, they, in turn, will take better care of our clients.
We seek out people who are motivated, eager to learn, committed to serving our officers and clients, and always doing what’s right. We provide the resources, support, and training that you need to be successful. We offer every employee generous benefits, as well as opportunities for career growth.
We build on success by continuing to develop our people so that they have opportunities to grow within our organization, which is why we’re an award-winning employer, with one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Walden Security Commercial Services
BusinessView all jobs at Walden Security Commercial Services