CTC Operator - Overnight Needed
Walden Security Commercial Services Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monitors all CCTV sites and document all events/alarms received. Take action in accordance with our policies and procedures;
- Conducts CCTV site tours of client sites according to client contract and policy and procedures;
- Serves as the central point of contact for multiple physical security systems at client’s locations, including operating and maintaining security access control systems and an array of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras;
- Records security system alarms, facilities and security system/equipment deficiencies, and other occurrences for appropriate follow-up;
- Monitor the movements and locations of security personnel in order to expedite service requests, emergency responses and to ensure employee safety;
- Dispatches security officers to security/emergency incidents and other critical events occurring within the facility being monitored to determine the cause and to render immediate on-scene security and assistance, as required;
- Makes accurate and timely notifications to leadership, client representatives, local emergency services, and other key personnel during routine and emergency situations;
- Conducts video investigations when an event occurs on any client sites;
- Compiles and delivers a variety of reports (ex: incident, cameras issues, conflicting shifts, etc.) to Supervisors;
- Monitors world events for potential impact to client assets; weather, political, terrorism, protests, etc.;
- Monitor the real-time personnel schedules of client locations ensuring the timely arrival of the security officers;
- Update schedules per the standard operating procedures as needed to clock in/out officers at the required client locations;
- Notify the proper point of contacts for any open posts or scheduling error that requires immediate communication
- Complete all shift reports and pass down logs. Record all relevant information needed to be sent to the proper branch contacts and the CTC Supervisor;
- Monitor and run branch Conflicting Shifts Reports;
- Performs other security-related functions as directed by management and the clients;
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures;
Join our Team
Be proud of where you work. Walden Security is one of the nation's largest privately-held security companies, providing a range of security services for commercial and government properties. Right now, we’re seeking inspired, motivated, and customer service-oriented people to add to our team. Security experience is not required: Walden welcomes a diversity of professional backgrounds, and we’ll make sure you have the support and training you need to be successful.
If you’re ready to embark on a meaningful career with one of the nation’s most dynamic and fastest-growing security companies, apply with Walden Security today.
Walden Security is a family-owned and operated business, and that’s how we treat our employees: like family — because we know that by taking care of our people, they, in turn, will take better care of our clients.
We seek out people who are motivated, eager to learn, committed to serving our officers and clients, and always doing what’s right. We provide the resources, support, and training that you need to be successful. We offer every employee generous benefits, as well as opportunities for career growth.
We build on success by continuing to develop our people so that they have opportunities to grow within our organization, which is why we’re an award-winning employer, with one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Walden Security Commercial Services
Real EstateView all jobs at Walden Security Commercial Services