Fleet Safety & Auto Claims Analyst
Walbec Group Waukesha, WI
- Posted: 26 days ago
Fleet Safety & Auto Claims Analyst
Construction Resources Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resources Management Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Fleet Safety & Auto Claims Analyst and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on Safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a leader in the heavy and highway construction industry. The Company:
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
Under the direction of the Safety, Security & Transportation Director and Claims Manager, the Fleet Safety & Auto Claims Analyst will perform a variety of traditional and analytical administrative functions related to the Companies' Safety and Claims departments as outlined below. Regular interaction with other departments within the company is required consisting of HR, Repair Facilities, and Manufacturing and Construction Operations Groups. Communication with outside vendors, insurance companies, occupational clinics and regulatory agencies is necessary. Follow appropriate laws and procedures for auto claims in accordance with state(s) and company polices. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented. You will enjoy handling multiple responsibilities, typically requiring quick turnaround.
Role and Responsibilities
- Enter & manage claim and incident data in Risk Management Information System
- Conduct claim and incident investigations & coordinate auto repair arrangements
- Assist with complaints and claims from general public
- Handle and process claims recoveries against responsible 3rd parties
- Obtain crash reports & records from State & Agency Departments & Offices
- Handle and process simple to moderately complex auto claims
- Develop claim task timelines & follow-up to obtain final costs for claim closures
- Determine appropriate reserves and cost estimates for damages/injuries
- Consult with insurance carriers, brokers, agents, and/or managers for further claim(s) insight
- Work with insurance company when applicable
- Assist in handling claims in other coverages (Worker's Compensation, General Liability and Property) when needed
- Identify and schedule employees for Company Fleet training
- Conduct post-accident follow through to identify behaviors and conditions to improve safety awareness
- Monitor and maintain safety system indicators relative to driving patterns
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline (Risk Management, Insurance, Statistics, etc.), Safety, Business Administration or related degree
- If the candidate does not meet the degree requirement, a combination of relevant education and experience should total the equivalent of 5 (five) years
- Expertise in Risk Management and Safety tools (Origami, Keller, Geotab) or other database platforms is preferred
- Highly detail orientedwith a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and communicate clearly using various mediums is essential
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills that enables effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- High level of discipline, accountability and a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to make confidential, independent, and well-informed claims decisions while maintaining timetables/deadlines
- Analytically and mathematically minded
- Capable of interpreting insurance and legal documents
- Possess strong negotiation skills and abilities
- Valid driver's license and considered insurable by insurance standards
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Walbec Group